I see so many photos in our Facebook Albums that are resized too small for Facebook, and it instantly creates some “distance” with the viewer; not something you want!
In this short screencast, I show you the best settings for exporting your photos to social media in general, and Facebook in particular. Check it out:
- Resize your image to 2048px on the long side
- Save your image to a JPG (using Save as… or Save for Web) using “80%” quality
- Make sure your Color Profile is set to sRGB, as this is the internet standard
- Keep all your EXIF data in the Save for Web dialog, if you are participating in the 52Frames project
- Let the world see your masterpieces!!